absolutely great news al.
just wanted to take the time to let everyone know about me. I have gotton all the test results back from the docs. the cancer screens and the byopsy results and im clear. They still got to watch the knot on my lymph nodes. It is right on lymph node that is right beside my carotid artery. If it grows anymore they will have to remove it for it would start cutting off the blood supply. I wanted to thank everyone for there prayers.God bless you all
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
absolutely great news al.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
good news and take care of yourself
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
That's great news Al!
It's easy enough to keep an eye on a lymph node and a whole lot easier than all the rest, trust me [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Glad you're fit and fine
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Prayers are answered.
:
[img]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f304/Betty725/d906_bBetty-Boop-Kiss-Posters.jpg[/img]
Glad to hear it Big Guy! Best Wishes for you future health.
......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......
Glad to hear good news!
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
Bookmarks